Who we are
Luin Oy is registered company in Finland. Our website address is luinliving.com.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store while you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: it helps us to find the nearest delivery point before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, total balance and payment method. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We accept payments through PayPal and Paytrail. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Paytrail, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Marketing and statistics
We collect visitor statistics and do online advertising with chosen channels such as Facebook and Google. Nevertheless, these companies never receive your personal information and your information is not used in direct marketing purposes but is based on cookies. Your information is used in direct marketing, Mailchimp newsletter, only if you voluntarily choose to subscribe our newsletter list.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.