According to old Finnish Midsummer spell, if you pick seven different flowers and put them under your pillow, you will see your future spouse in your dreams. But why not try something new this Midsummer and prepare a relaxing foot bath with seven flowers?
Nature is full of wild herbs and fragrant flowers that does good for your body and mind. By using those beautiful ingredients, you can prepare a pampering Floral Foot Bath that is perfect for taking a moment to nourish yourself.
Flowers & Herbs to Add to Your Foot Bath: birch leafs, rosebay willowherb, nettle, rosemary, meadowsweet, red clover, rose leafs, lemon balm, lilac, lavender, mint, blackcurrant.
Floral Foot Bath
- wash basin
- warm water
- fresh herbs & flowers
- (few drops of essential oil)
- Collect herbs and flowers and put them into a wash basin.
- Pour warm water into the basin.
- If desired, add a few drops of essential oil to the bath water.
- Allow the bath water to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy a foot bath with all your senses for about 15 minutes.
Luin Living wishes you a wonderful and relaxing Midsummer!