According to old Finnish Midsummer spell, if you pick seven different flowers and put them under your pillow, you will see your future spouse in your dreams. But why not try something new this Midsummer and prepare a relaxing foot bath with seven flowers?
Nature is full of wild herbs and fragrant flowers that does good for your body and mind. By using those beautiful ingredients, you can prepare a pampering Floral Foot Bath that is perfect for taking a moment to nourish yourself.
Flowers & Herbs to Add to Your Foot Bath: birch leafs, rosebay willowherb, nettle, rosemary, meadowsweet, red clover, rose leafs, lemon balm, lilac, lavender, mint, blackcurrant.
Floral Foot Bath
- wash basin
- warm water
- fresh herbs & flowers
- (few drops of essential oil)
- Collect herbs and flowers and put them into a wash basin.
- Pour warm water into the basin.
- If desired, add a few drops of essential oil to the bath water.
- Allow the bath water to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy a foot bath with all your senses for about 15 minutes.
- After the bath, pat the feet dry with a towel and moisturize the skin with our Natural Lotion Bar.
Finish by moisturizing the skin with Natural Lotion Bar
Our Natural Lotion Bar, handmade in Finland, contains moisturizing coconut oil and cocoa butter, as well as wild grown Finnish bilberries.
Luin Living wishes you a wonderful and relaxing Midsummer!
Pampering products for Midsummer
Organic Bath & Beach Towel 70x140cm Granite39.00€
Facial Towel 30×50 cm Dusty Rose12.00€
Natural Lotion Bar, Nordic Berries25.00€
Natural Soap Bar, Nordic Forest, Black19.00€
Sauna Bench & Seat Towel 150x60cm Granite39.00€
Cosy Bath Slippers Sand35.00€
Hand Towel 50×80 cm Pearl Grey22.00€
Hair Towel Pearl Grey35.00€